I spoke at CodeStock last Saturday, for the third time. I really do enjoy attending this conference, both from attendee and speaker perspective. I did the following two talks.
Leveraging ASP.NET MVC and Knockout in a Web Application
1. Think big and build application framework on top of MVC and Knockout.
2. Understand the power of custom templates to simplify ASP.NET MVC views
3. See how jQuery and Knockout can work together to provide post back free environment.
You can download sample project here.
Using SSDT (SQL Server Data Tools) to Manage Database Lifecycle
This session will concentrate on features of SSDT as it pertains to creating and updating data structure while incorporating your databases into source control management as well as full application lifecycle management. Discussion will include structure management, seeded data management and deployment. Build integration features will also be part of the talk.
1. Core features of SSDT
2. Source control and artifacts creation
3. Refactoring and build integration
You can download slides here.