The CodeStock website is now open for registrations and the voting on sessions has begun. Selections will be announced after March 21st, 2011.
I submitted a number of sessions. If you would like to see me speak at CodeStock, vote for my sessions please.
Here is my full list:
- Using Code First (Code Only) approach with Entity Framework
- Testing SL applications with Microsoft Unit Testing Framework and Coded UI
- Using LightSwitch for Visual Studio to Quickly Build Silverlight 3 tier applications
- Working with SQL Azure
- Using CSLA 4.0 to Build Powerful Enterprise Applications
- Building ASP.NET MVC 3.0 Applications with Razor View Engine and EF Code First.
- Working with Data on Windows Phone 7