Talks at CodeStock 2013

I spoke at CodeStock last Saturday, for the third time.  I really do enjoy attending this conference, both from attendee and speaker perspective.  I did the following two talks.   Leveraging ASP.NET MVC and Knockout in a Web Application This session is all about leveraging the power of data binding from knockout and traditional ASP.NET …

Continue reading ‘Talks at CodeStock 2013’ »

Registration for Atlanta Code Camp 2013 Is Now Open

Atlanta Code Camp registration is open for business!  Please visit the site at http://atlantacodecamp.org/2013 and click on Register Now link to sign up. The Atlanta Code Camp is a once a year opportunity to learn from the best speakers from Atlanta and around the country. This event is community driven and volunteer staffed. Come to …

Continue reading ‘Registration for Atlanta Code Camp 2013 Is Now Open’ »

Atlanta Code Camp 2013

Atlanta code camp 2013 preparation is officially underway! Atlanta Code Camp is taking place on August 24th, 2013 The Atlanta Code Camp is your opportunity to join your other Atlanta developer and design community members in a free day of training. It will be held at Southern Polytechnic State University. You can get directions here. …

Continue reading ‘Atlanta Code Camp 2013’ »

VS Live 2013 in Las Vegas

As I mentioned before, I spoke at VS Live 2013 in Las Vegas last week.  I spoke on two topics Entity Framework Code First End to End This session will cover the use Entity Framework in .NET based applications. Discussion will include model creation and organization as well as schema evolution via migrations. The role …

Continue reading ‘VS Live 2013 in Las Vegas’ »

VS Live 2013 in Las Vegas

I’ll be speaking at Visual Studio Live!, March 25-29 in Las Vegas, NV http://bit.ly/VSLVLSPK1.  Surrounded by your fellow IT professionals, Visual Studio Live! provides you with immediately usable IT education that will keep you relevant in the workforce. I’ll be presenting the following session: · Entity Framework Code First End to End · WCF Data …

Continue reading ‘VS Live 2013 in Las Vegas’ »

Entity Framework Talk at AMDev

I spoke yesterday at AMDev on Entity Framework. Here is a short session description. This session will cover scenarios beyond the basics. Topics such as creation of object hierarchies and complex types will be discussed. Performance tips will be covered as well as usage scenarios in services. Techniques to handle schema changes will be discussed. …

Continue reading ‘Entity Framework Talk at AMDev’ »

Talk at Microsoft Integration Architects Group

I spoke at the Microsoft Integration Architects Users Group on September 20th. Here is the summary of the talk. This talk will highlight new programming model for Windows 8. Application types that Windows 8 will support will be discussed. The discussion will concentrate on Metro style applications and various programming languages that developers can use …

Continue reading ‘Talk at Microsoft Integration Architects Group’ »

Visual Studio Launch Event at Magenic Atlanta

I am very excited to announce that Magenic Atlanta is hosting free Visual Studio 2012 Launch event on Saturday October 13th at Magenic office in Atlanta. Join us at Magenic Atlanta for the launch of Microsoft Visual Studio 2012.  Experience all of the incredible new features and powerful possibilities offered, plus learn to build modern …

Continue reading ‘Visual Studio Launch Event at Magenic Atlanta’ »