Atlanta Code Camp 2014

Registration is now open for Atlanta Code Camp! https://atlcc2014.eventbrite.com You can check out official web site here.  If you are interested in speaking, please fill out Call for Speakers form. As usual, we have opportunity for sponsors.  You can view sponsor information here.  Please send you inquires to me or to codecamp@live.com Thanks and see …

Continue reading ‘Atlanta Code Camp 2014’ »

Atlanta Code Camp 2014

Atlanta code camp 2014 preparation is officially underway! Atlanta Code Camp is taking place on OCTOBER 11th, 2014 Atlanta Code Camp is your opportunity to join your other Atlanta developer and design community members in a free day of training. It will be held at Southern Polytechnic State University. You can get directions here. Registration …

Continue reading ‘Atlanta Code Camp 2014’ »

Talks at CodeStock 2014

I spoke at CodeStock yesterday.  I believe this was my 5th year at the conference.  I always enjoy it.  I attended a number of talks myself and hang out with some folks.  I saw a bunch of attendees I met before, and it is nice to see them and be recognized. I did two talks. …

Continue reading ‘Talks at CodeStock 2014’ »

VS Live 2014 Chicago

Yesterday I spoke at Visual Studio Live event in Chicago.   I presented two talks, really on the same topic – building web applications with TypeScript and Angular.  My demos and presentations actually touched on a number of other technologies – Entity Framework, Web Api, ASP.NET MVC.  I wanted to post the slides and demos. Build …

Continue reading ‘VS Live 2014 Chicago’ »

Talk at SQL Saturday Atlanta

Today I spoke at SQL Saturday in Atlanta, an excellent event completely dedicated to educating software and database developers on many SQL Server related topics.  I am honored to have been selected to be a speaker.  I spoke on SSDT – SQL Server Data Tools.  As usual, I had fun in a tech crowd.  I …

Continue reading ‘Talk at SQL Saturday Atlanta’ »

Re //Build/ Event in Atlanta

At the //build conference, there were many exciting news about Windows, Windows Phone, Windows Server, Windows Azure, Visual Studio, and new technologies like Cortana and MORE. The new and updated technologies presented provides developers a path to creating and implementing great ideas, and then differentiating them in the market.  We want to share that excitement by bringing some …

Continue reading ‘Re //Build/ Event in Atlanta’ »

Visual Studio Live – Chicago

I’ll be speaking at Visual Studio Live!, May 5-8 in Chicago, IL http://bit.ly/CHSPK02 Surrounded by your fellow industry professionals, Visual Studio Live! provides you with immediately usable training and education that will keep you relevant in the workforce. I’ll be presenting the following sessions: Build Angular Application using TypeScript – Part IBuild Angular Application using …

Continue reading ‘Visual Studio Live – Chicago’ »

Talk at Microsoft Integration Architects Atlanta Users Group

Yesterday I spoke on Entity Framework at Microsoft Integration Architects Atlanta users group, and wanted to post my slides and a sample project.  Here is the session description. Entity Framework Code First End to End This session will cover the use Entity Framework in .NET based applications. Discussion will include model creation and organization as …

Continue reading ‘Talk at Microsoft Integration Architects Atlanta Users Group’ »

Talks at DevLink 2013

Last week I attended DevLink conference in Chattanooga, TN.  This was my third time there, and I always enjoy this event.  For a fraction of a price of a large conference you get a very good selection of talks and speakers.  In addition to listening to talks, I also had three of my own.  I …

Continue reading ‘Talks at DevLink 2013’ »

Entity Framework Talk at Atlanta Code Camp 2013

As you have noticed from my previous posts, Atlanta Code Camp took place yesterday, August 24th.  I spoke on Entity Framework, and wanted to post my slides and a sample project.  Here is the session description. Entity Framework Code First End to End This session will cover the use Entity Framework in .NET based applications. …

Continue reading ‘Entity Framework Talk at Atlanta Code Camp 2013’ »