ESRI Developer Meet-up Keynote

As I already mentioned, I delivered keynote at ESRI Developers Meet-up in Atlanta last week.  I wanted to post my short speech, as it expresses some very important points.  I talked about Microsoft developer landscape and importance of learning.  Here is the speech.  Please let me know what you think. ESRI Key note My name …

Continue reading ‘ESRI Developer Meet-up Keynote’ »

Atlanta Code Camp 2011 is Almost Here

This event is unique in that it is “for the community, by the community” and is free for all that desire to attend. In past years, the Atlanta Code Camp has provided free training and networking opportunities for 300 of the best, most motivated development professionals. With our larger facility, we’re expecting this year to …

Continue reading ‘Atlanta Code Camp 2011 is Almost Here’ »

ESRI Developers’ Meet Up in Atlanta

I will be delivering keynote at the local ESRI development meeting in Atlanta, GA next month.  Meeting will be held at Maggiano’s in Buckhead at 5 pm.  I will be talking about current application development landscape using Microsoft technologies.  I will be touching on Azure platform, phone development, Silverlight 5.0,  ASP.NET MVC and data platform …

Continue reading ‘ESRI Developers’ Meet Up in Atlanta’ »

Microsoft Tech Ed 2011 Keynote

Today’s keynote was about two topics – Cloud and Devices. Cloud topic was first.  Here is what Microsoft Corporate VP talked about.  He relayed Microsoft’s perspective as to why cloud is important and why it will continue to grow and play an important role for many companies.  Three primary reasons are agility, focus and economics.  …

Continue reading ‘Microsoft Tech Ed 2011 Keynote’ »

Windows Phone 7 Unleashed Hackathon

Monday, May 16, 2011 6:00p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Register:  http://bit.ly/RegWP7Hackathon Don’t miss this opportunity to get hands on help with your Windows Phone 7 app, from the experts! This is a "hands on" hackathon where you will learn from Windows Phone 7, XNA and Azure experts how to build, scale and publish your Windows Phone …

Continue reading ‘Windows Phone 7 Unleashed Hackathon’ »

CodeStock – Voting for Sessions is Now Open

The CodeStock website is now open for registrations and the voting on sessions has begun.  Selections will be announced after March 21st, 2011. I submitted a number of sessions.  If you would like to see me speak at CodeStock, vote for my sessions please. Here is my full list: Using Code First (Code Only) approach …

Continue reading ‘CodeStock – Voting for Sessions is Now Open’ »