VS Live Orlando 2011

As I mentioned before, I presented at VS Live conference in Orlando, FL Thursday, 12/08/2011. I presented the following two talks Working with Data on Windows Phone 7 I will talk about various approaches to work with data on Windows Phone 7. I will cover all major concepts, such as local storage, OData/WCF Data Services …

Continue reading ‘VS Live Orlando 2011’ »

VS Live Orlando

I will be speaking at VS Live conference in Orlando, FL on 12/08/2011. I will be presenting the following two talks. Working with Data on Windows Phone 7 I will talk about various approaches to work with data on Windows Phone 7. I will cover all major concepts, such as local storage, OData/WCF Data Services …

Continue reading ‘VS Live Orlando’ »

Code Mastery Event

I participated in Code Mastery event yesterday.  The event was put on by my company Magenic as an all day free community training event.  It was all about CSLA.  The author if this widely used framework, Rocky Lhotka himself was in attendance.  He presented on two topics.  Yours truly spoke on CSLA and XAML technologies.  …

Continue reading ‘Code Mastery Event’ »

What I learned at the Build Conference

I returned from Build conference Friday night.  It was a really exciting conference in my opinion with a lot of new ideas revealed.  Microsoft had kept a very tight lid on upcoming changes for many months, and none really knew what was going to be announced at the event.  There were a number of speculations, …

Continue reading ‘What I learned at the Build Conference’ »

ReMIX South is at August 6th in Atlanta

August 6th marks the 20th anniversary of the World Wide Web. Coincidentally, it is also the day of the Second Annual ReMIX Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. The past year has seen many changes in Microsoft strategy as well as new innovations in web and mobile development outside of Microsoft. ReMIX will catch you up …

Continue reading ‘ReMIX South is at August 6th in Atlanta’ »